C410 Slim Chino Pant Olive Brown
The slim silhouette used in UES' original chino patten was popular, so in response to feedback that the fabric should be thicker, UES' new slim chino is made using a new, heavier weight original chino cloth. These are Zimbabwe cotton chinos with a thick texture, woven with uneven threads. Zimbabwe cotton has a long fiber length, which makes it supple and soft.
This chino sits at the waist, with a slimmer tapered silhouette that blurs the lines between a rugged work pant and a cleaner trouser. This chino is woven from a fabric that will speak to those who enjoy a pant with some substance, but still allow you to dress neatly due to the slimmer fit relative to a straight leg chino.
- C410 Slim Chino
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Olive brown reactive dyed yarns
- Worn, vintage look and feel with aging potential
- Tonal buttons and stitching
- Two front slash pockets, two rear welt pockets, and one welt fifth pocket
- Pre-washed, no shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry