SJSW-SC01 10oz Japanese Selvedge Denim Work Shirt Indigo
This classically timeless denim work shirt is Samurai's newest offering for 2023, featuring a fabric, cut, and details that put it up there with the best of them. The denim itself is Samurai's original 10oz Japanese Selvedge Denim, woven in Okayama, Japan. Weighing in at a ideally versatile 10oz that will see year in all four months of the year, this denim is loosely woven to grant the fabric an uneven weave with neppy texture visible in both the warp and the weft, and is finished with a truly authentic approach.
Due to the one-washed nature of the denim, it is comfortable off the bat while still offering a satisfying break-in, and that washing process leaves the denim at a lovely shade of dark indigo - not overly dark, but not yet faded: An ideal shade for a classic style. To match, Samurai has finished this work shirt with ivory cat's eye buttons and chainstitching that contrasts excellently with the indigo, and references vintage work shirt detailing. In order to achieve this texture the denim is left unsanforized, and is given a one-wash process to remove shrinkage so you can rest assured that these will shrink minimally with a cold wash and hang dry.
- Samurai Jeans Original 10oz Selvedge Denim
- 100% cotton Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Extended collar tab
- Two chest pockets w/ flap closure
- White cat's eye buttons
- Triple needle chainstitch construction
- Side gussets featuring chainstitch runoff
- Brown selvedge ID on placket and side gussets
- Slim fit - size up from your usual size
- One-washed, negligible shrinkage expected