IH-666SBR-14 14oz Broken Twill Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Indigo
Iron Heart's slim straight jean with a low/medium rise made from their brand new 14oz broken twill selvedge denim. Broken twill denim was first used in 1964 by Wrangler as a solution for combatting leg twist. The process of weaving fabric in this method sees the combination of both right hand twill (RHT) and left hand twill (LHT) reversed every two warp ends, forming a zigzag-like pattern in the denim and resulting in no bias in either direction of the weave, therefore eliminating leg twist.
- Made in Japan
- Slim straight cut
- Low/medium rise
- 14oz Japanese broken twill selvedge denim
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Belt loops sewn into waistband
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Sanforized and one-washed - little to no shrinkage to be expected.
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist