S510HX 47' 15oz "Otokogi" Selvedge Denim Regular Straight
This is a modified "1947" version of Samurai Jeans' versatile Regular Straight cut, featuring a bit more room in the hips, and a slight taper below the knee, an effort to recreate the classic jeans of the late 1940's, which is the apex of vintage jeans for Samurai and many others. This jean is crafted from Samurai's flagship 15oz "Otokogi" Japanese selvedge denim featuring slubby warp yarns woven from Texas cotton, producing tons of rough texture across the fabric, with potential for some all-time great fades. Overall this means that this is a modified version of Samurai's S0510XX, cut into a slightly more vintage fit, with some super interesting details throughout the jean that allude to the late 40's inspiration. Samurai has put the effort into ensuring every single cotton thread, thread colour, stitch counts and widths, and needle used for this model feature new Samurai specifications that more accurately align with the vintage jeans that inspired this denim.
- S510HX '47
- 15oz Otokogi Japanese Selvedge Denim
- Modified "1947" version of Samurai's Regular Straight
- Extra hip room and slight taper relative to their usual straight leg
- Silver and red sword edge selvedge ID
- Exclusive leather patch and pocket flasher
- Kinari selvedge pocket bags
- Exclusive Samurai steel buttons
- Exclusive Samurai copper rivets
- Exclusive Samurai brass hidden rivets
- Made in Japan
We recommend to size up from your usual size.