NT-222X Narrow Taper Lightweight Double Black Selvedge Denim
3sixteen's NT-222x jean features a lightweight black/black selvedge denim which is custom woven for them by Kuroki Mills. The Narrow Tapered fit provides a high rise, a slim fit with slightly roomy thighs, and a taper from the knee down.
The NT-222x jean features a 12oz. selvedge denim which consists of black warp and black weft threads. This denim is custom woven exclusively for 3sixteen by Okayama-based Kuroki Mills and will fade to a high contrast blue with wear. 3sixteen then give the jean a rinse to eliminate shrinkage and bring out the texture and character of the fabric even further. Trims include gunmetal YKK punch-through rivets and shanks, and a black roughout leather patch. All 3sixteen jeans feature super heavyweight 8oz cotton twill pocketing that is almost twice the weight of traditional pocketbags.
These rinsed denims fit small; consider sizing up once from your usual waist size. You can expect the waist to stretch 1-1.5" with roughly 2 dozen wears, if snug.
- 12oz black warp/black weft selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- 8oz heavy cotton twill pocketing
- Double redline selvedge ID
- Black roughout leather patch
- Made in USA
- Wash cold, hang dry
- We recommend to size up from your usual waist size