Simple Tote Navy Konbu
by Tanner Goods
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Konbu® is the lightest-weight fabric ever used at Tanner Goods. Made from military grade Cordura® fibers, it has a rich and natural finish thanks to a proprietary technique developed by a special mill in Osaka, Japan.
Designed with clean lines using Konbu® fabric, this bag is a versatile compliment to your daily routine; no matter how unpredictable. Perfectly sized for groceries to records.
- Konbu® fabric with water repellent coating
- Black English Bridle leather straps
- Detachable cross-body strap
- Interior zip pocket
- Designed in Portland, Oregon.
- Crafted in León, Mexico.
- Dimensions: 17.5” X 14.5" X 3.75"
- Volume ~11.8 L
- Interior zippered pocket: 10" X 6.25"
- Leather handles: 19.75"
- Detachable cross-body strap: 32"–56" maximum