LK-027 Chelsea Boot Horween CXL Timber
John Lofgren's 110 last runs slightly large, we recommend sizing down one half size from your standard sneaker or brannock size.
John Lofgren Bootmaker Chelsea boots were developed by researching the originals developed by J. Sparkes-Hall in the 1800s, versions favored by American Congressmen in the 19th and early 20th century, to the versions worn by the Chelsea Set in southwest London in the 1950s. The latter is where the Chelsea boot derives its name. The JLB Chelsea boot is overbuilt, using Horween Chromexcel leather uppers with Japanese cowhide lining, heavy-duty elastic gussets, a full length backstay, 360 degree storm welt and American made Vibram soles and heels. These aren't your British uncle's Chelsea boots from his coffee bar days. JLB Chelsea boots are made in Japan and exhibit the finest, painstaking attention to detail by master craftsmen and women.
- Lot No. LK-027
- Horween Chromexcel uppers with Japanese cowhide lining
- Goodyear welt construction with USA made storm welts
- Heavy single and double stitched sewing
- 1.25" stacked heel
- Japanese made steel shanks
- Made in USA Vibram 430 soles & heels
- Embossed padded leather heel pad
- Woven JLB lion pull tabs
- D/Medium width
- Built on the John Lofgren 110 last
- Includes Japanese made John Lofgren Bootmaker box and dust bags