LK-014 Combat Boot Horween CXL Dark Olive (pre-sale 50% deposit)
John Lofgren's 120 last runs large, we recommend sizing down one full size from your standard sneaker or brannock size. This listing is a pre-order, you will pay a 50% deposit at time of purchase, and the remainder when the boots arrive at the shop. JLB Combat Boots are scheduled for January '23.
John Lofgren Bootmaker Combat Boots are based on the U.S. Army Type II combat boot. While faithfully reproducing such distinctive details as the unique toe caps and decorative broguing, JLB Combat Boots are also updated to meet the needs of contemporary life. We know the Quartermaster Board would've approved. Like all JLB footwear, the uppers are beautifully executed by a master Japanese craftsman that has been sewing their uppers from the very beginning. And of course, all JLB footwear is completely built in Japan.
- Lot No. LK-014
- Horween Chromexcel uppers
- Goodyear welted construction using USA made storm welts
- Single, double, triple and quadruple stitched sewing
- 1.5" stacked heel, 6" shaft
- Japanese made steel shanks
- USA made Vibram 700 cork soles and 7335 cork heels
- Embossed padded leather heel pad
- E/Wide width
- Built on the John Lofgren 120 last
- Includes Japanese made John Lofgren Bootmaker box and dust bags