Koru Rucksack Navy Konbu
Konbu® is the lightest-weight fabric they’ve ever used at Tanner Goods. Made from military grade Cordura® fibers, it has a rich and natural finish thanks to a proprietary technique developed by a special mill in Osaka, Japan.
Introducing the Koru Rucksack; a lightweight, versatile bag fit for the adventures of life. Featuring several upgrades from our previous bag offerings.
Comfort: Thanks to a new shoulder strap system, the Rucksack can be quickly adjusted on the go. Designed with an ergonomic shape in mind, the straps will naturally form a custom fit as they break in over time.
Storage: The Rucksack offers quick and easy storage for life on the move. Easily find your items with their new full length, two-way zipper along the side of the main compartment; including an internal laptop pocket that can be accessible from both the top and the side of the bag.
Lightweight: Utilizing Konbu® fabric, the rucksack is 43% lighter than their previous canvas bags. With aircraft grade aluminum hooks and tension locks, the hardware is durable yet featherweight.Construction + Details:
- Constructed from lightweight Konbu® fabric
- Black English Bridle leather accents
- Large central cavity
- Aircraft grade hardware
- Nylon webbing straps
- Adjustable shoulder strap system
- Full length, two-way zipper main compartment
- Internal laptop sleeve accessible from top and side
- Able to fit up to a 15" laptop
- Front pocket for keys and other accessories
- One side catch-all compartment ideally sized for a water bottle
- Designed in Portland, Oregon. Crafted in León, Mexico.
- Open: 27” x 6.5” x 16”
- Closed: 20.5” x 6.5” x 16”
- Volume: 34L or 2080 cubic inches
- Total pockets: 6
- Outer: 1 front zip close pocket 8.5” x 12.5”, 1 water bottle pocket 8.5” x 7”, side zip pocket 18.5”
- Interior: 1 zip laptop pocket 15.5” x 11”
- Strap length: 16”
- Additional: Max unrolled 27”
- Weight when empty: 2.5lbs