To a great extent, Iron Heart's ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts define Iron Heart: heavy, rugged, but amazingly wearable. This western shirt is in an exclusive Iron Heart designed mustard "classic check" 12oz fabric, woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains, double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
- Made in Japan
- 12oz ultra-heavyweight flannel
Woven with aspero cotton yarn
- Iron Heart original mustard "classic check"
- Fabric single brushed on face, and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo'd Permex snaps with button at the collar
- Treble, double and single needle stitch construction
- Red bobbin thread
One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying