CT-100xk Classic Taper Rinsed Indigo Kibata Selvedge Denim
3sixteen's CT-100xk jean features a beautiful loomstate raw indigo selvedge denim which is custom woven exclusively for them by Kuroki Mills. The Classic Tapered fit provides a high rise, room in the top block and a taper from the knee down.
This denim has been woven at low tension to give it a rough, abrasive hand that will yield beautiful fading results over time. 3sixteen then give the jean a rinse to eliminate shrinkage and bring out the texture and character of the fabric even further. Trims include gunmetal YKK punch-through rivets and shanks, and a natural tan roughout leather patch. All 3sixteen jeans feature super heavyweight 8oz cotton twill pocketing that is almost twice the weight of traditional pocketbags.
These rinsed denims fit small; consider sizing up once from your usual waist size. You can expect the waist to stretch 1-1.5" with roughly 2 dozen wears, if snug.
- 14oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Low tension unsanforized denim (rinsed - no shrinkage)
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- 8oz heavy cotton twill pocketing
- Double redline selvedge ID
- Tan roughout leather patch
- Made in USA
- Wash cold, hang dry
- We recommend to size up from your usual waist size