Canyon Cross Body Pack navy Konbu
This version of Tanner Goods' Canyon Crossbody Pack features lightweight and water repellent Konbu® fabric to make their most versatile pack a daily driver. Made from military grade Cordura® fibers, it has a rich, natural finish thanks to a proprietary technique developed by a special mill in Osaka, Japan.
Tanner Goods' approach for the Canyon was to create a bag that could be large enough to replace a day pack on the trail, while offering a slim enough profile that can be layered with your daily attire. The result is an adaptable pack that will keep you organized when it's time to venture out.
The interior is large enough to accommodate a water bottle, a couple granola bars and your point and shoot camera when it's time to explore. For the weekly errands, there’s organized (and secure) space for your phone, wallet, PPE and keys.
- Large enough for a water bottle, narrow enough to layer under a jacket
- Crossbody strap can be unclipped for various applications
- 2-way zippers allow for custom access to contents
- Internal key loop to keep organized
Construction + Details:
- Constructed from 10oz cotton ripstop fabric
- 5oz. English Bridle leather details
- Aircraft grade aluminium hardware
- Foam padded back for comfort
- Nylon webbing straps / zipper flap
- Designed in: Portland, Oregon. Crafted in: Leon, Mexico.
- Dimensions 12.5” x 8" x 2"
- Capacity: ~2.4L
- Total pockets: 4 (including main, interior compartment)
- Outer: 1 front zip pocket 5” X 12”
- Interior: 2 standard pockets 6” X 4.5”
- Crossbody strap adjustable from 22” to 48”