IHSH-358-IND 5oz Dobby Cloth Work Shirt Indigo
by Iron Heart
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Iron Heart's classic work shirt, made from a dobby loom woven 5oz selvedge cloth that is packed full of character. The production of dobby cloth dates back to the 1840s and remains virtually unchanged to date. It is achieved by attaching a piece of equipment known as a dobby to the loom, which is able to manipulate the yarns in the weave allowing for variance in the fabric texture.
- Made in Japan
- Work Shirt
- 5oz selvedge dobby cloth
- Selvedge detail on cuffs, placket and gusset
- Pencil pocket on left chest pocket
- Navy needle thread
- Navy bobbin thread with chain stitch run-off
- Single and double needle-stitch construction
- Felled internal seams
- Black cat's eye buttons
- One-washed, so little or no shrinkage to be expected with gentle washing.